The Administrative Justice Council (AJC) – academic panel – are hosting an event in London on the 12th February to facilitate an exchange and engagement between academics and practitioners / government. We encourage you to join us and to share this invitation with early career academics, students and others in your networks who you think this event might benefit.
The aim is to provide the space to meet, build collaborations and to promote new projects. It is a unique opportunity to engage, to design a collaborative project and to collect empirical data!
Please register for the event through this link:
Pop up lunchtime event – London 2019 – 12th February (12.30-2.30 pm)
12.30 – 12.40 Naomi Creutzfeldt (AJC Academic Panel) welcome & expectations management
12.40 – 13.30 short presentations identifying areas that need research
- Cris Coxon – Principal Analyst, Access to Justice Analytical Services, MoJ
- Luc Altmann – Deputy Head of Insight, HMCTS
- Joe Tomlinson – Kings College, London (AJC Academic Panel and Public Law Project)
- Lindsey Poole – Director, Advice Services Alliance
- John Aitkins – Judge (Chamber President, Social Entitlement Chamber, Social Security and Child Support, Criminal Injuries Compensation, Asylum Support)
- Diane Sechi – Pro-Bono lawyer, Simmons & Simmons (AJC Pro Bono Panel)
- Representative (tbc) of the LGSCO
13.30 – 14.25 exchange of ideas and planning potential collaborations
14.25 – 14.30 round-up and next steps
We look forward to seeing you in February – for any questions please contact Naomi email@example.com