Date / time
Date(s) - 16/02/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
We are delighted to invite you to our annual JUSTICE Student Conference on 16th February 2019. The event is kindly hosted by the International Dispute Resolution Centre.
The conference will give you the opportunity to meet the JUSTICE team and some experts in this field, as well as new practitioners. We will be running exciting and thought-provoking workshops on our new projects looking at school exclusions, the housing justice system, and disproportionality in the youth justice system.
You will also have the opportunity to hear about the experiences of our panel of junior lawyers and receive invaluable advice about the journey into legal practice, and you will have the option to attend a clinical session to discuss ideas for dissertation topics.
1. A housing law forum for the 21st century
Alex Walters, Lawyer, JUSTICE
2. Disproportionality in Youth Justice
Tariq Desai, Lawyer, JUSTICE
3. School Exclusions
Stephanie Needleman, Lawyer, JUSTICE
As a delegate, you will:
- Discuss topical, cutting edge justice issues with leading practitioners
- Gain a unique insight into the workings of one of the country’s leading law reform and human rights organisations
- Network with other students interested in careers in public interest law
- Meet the JUSTICE team and explore crucial justice system debates
Now open for booking, JUSTICE members receive a significant discount.
Member Fee: £5
Non-Member Fee: £15
- Book your ticket as a non-member here
- Become a JUSTICE member and book your ticket here
- Book your ticket as a JUSTICE member here