Date / time
Date(s) - 26/09/2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Old Ship Hotel
2017 sees opportunities and challenges: a new Lord Chief Justice, new Supreme Court judges, and a radical justice modernisation programme. This panel event, organised with the Society of Labour Lawyers, Bar Council and the Law Society, explores how to deliver justice in turbulent political times.
- Kate O’Rourke, Society of Labour Lawyers (Chair)
- Christina Blacklaws, Vice President of the Law Society
- Richard Burgon, Shadow Secretary of State for Justice & Shadow Lord Chancellor
- Shami Chakrabarti, Shadow Attorney General
- Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE
- Andrew Langdon QC, Chair of the Bar
The event will take place in the Boardroom of The Old Ship Hotel from 1-2pm.