Date / time
Date(s) - 19/09/2017
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Liberal Democrat Party Conference
2017 sees opportunities and challenges: a new Lord Chief Justice, new Supreme Court judges, and a radical justice modernisation programme. This panel event explores how to deliver justice in turbulent political times.
- Graham Colley (Liberal Democrat Lawyers’ Association) (chair)
- Alistair Carmichael MP, Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Home Affairs
- Baroness Sarah Ludford, Spokesperson for Exiting the European Union
- Lord Marks QC, Liberal Democrat Spokesperson for Justice
- Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE
The event will take place in the Branksome Suite of Bournemouth International Centre from 1-2pm. Refreshments will be provided.