“JUSTICE’s focus on access to justice and its all party approach resonates with us. We have in the recent past been involved in landmark third party interventions in the Supreme Court and hope that through our corporate membership there will be more opportunities to assist on such cases going forward.”
Andrew Lidbetter, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
Our Corporate Members are hugely important to JUSTICE, sharing our passion for a fairer and more accessible legal system. The annual support of our Corporate Members provides us with sustainable funding, allowing us to respond to the needs of the justice system quickly and succinctly.
Becoming a Corporate Member demonstrates your corporate social responsibility and commitment to protecting the rule of law in the UK.
As a member of JUSTICE you will:
- Participating in ground-breaking projects that help the justice system to work more efficiently;
- Unrivalled networking with influential decision makers across the judiciary and legal profession;
- Priority invitations and exclusive discounts to sector-leading events;
- Represent us in third party interventions before superior courts;
- Secondment opportunities;
- Speak on panels at JUSTICE’s events;
- Membership updates on the impact your organisation is having on our work.
Members are also given precedence when we consider who might represent us in third party interventions and participate in (or sponsor or host) our conferences and seminars. We depend upon and greatly appreciate the wide range of support we receive from the legal community as a whole but try where possible to work with individuals, firms and chambers who have demonstrated their support for JUSTICE and its objectives by becoming members.
How much is corporate membership?
|Large Solicitors firm (more than 100 partners) & in-house corporates (more than 100 in legal team)||£1,750|
|Medium Solicitors firm (20-99 partners) & corporates (20-99 in legal team)||£975|
|Statutory bodies and large NGOs||£975|
|Barristers Chambers large (over 20 silks)||£750|
|Barristers Chambers small (under 20 silks)||£495|
|Small Solicitors firm (up to 20 partners) & corporates (up to 20 in legal team)||£420|
|Associates and small NGOs||£90|