“Through corporate membership, the lawyers in our London office are working with JUSTICE’s working party to shape civil justice reform in the UK. The comparative nature of this work means that we are able to draw in our international offices, capitalising on their experiences and insights. JUSTICE’s focus on access to justice and its all party approach resonates with us. We have in the recent past been involved in landmark third party interventions in the Supreme Court and hope that through our corporate membership there will be more opportunities to assist on such cases going forward.”
Andrew Lidbetter, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
As a member of JUSTICE you will:
- Participating in ground-breaking projects that help the justice system to work more efficiently;
- Unrivalled networking with influential decision makers across the judiciary and legal profession;
- Priority invitations and exclusive discounts to sector-leading events;
- Represent us in third party interventions before superior courts;
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities;
- Speak on panels at JUSTICE’s events;
- Membership updates on the impact your organisation is having on our work.
Members are also given precedence when we consider who might represent us in third party interventions and participate in (or sponsor or host) our conferences and seminars. We depend upon and greatly appreciate the wide range of support we receive from the legal community as a whole but try where possible to work with individuals, firms and chambers who have demonstrated their support for JUSTICE and its objectives by becoming members.