Date / time
Date(s) - 02/10/2018
12:45 pm - 2:00 pm
Making the Justice System Work – what are the necessary features of a functioning justice system and how do we ensure that these work in practice?
- Victoria Prentis MP (Chair)
- Andrew Walker QC, Chair of the Bar
- Christina Blacklaws, President of the Law Society
- Lucy Frazer QC MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Ministry of Justice
- Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE
The event will take place in the the Scherzo room at Hyatt Regency Birmingham. Refreshments provided.