Date / time
Date(s) - 18/01/2017
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE, will be speaking at this British Institute of International and Comparative Law (BIICL) Alumni Network careers event.
The evening will give insights into some very different careers in public international law by barristers and lawyers from NGOs, international courts, other organisations and private practice. In addition to practical information for students and early to mid-career lawyers, the speakers will also share some of their experiences and thoughts about the future of careers in this field.
- Andrea Coomber, Director of JUSTICE and BIICL Trustee
- Merryl Lawry-White Associate at Debevoise & Plimpton (from December 2016)
- Dr Kate Parlett, 20 Essex Street
- Jiries Saadeh, Counsel at Fietta
- Elham Saudi, Director of Lawyers for Justice in Libya
- Alex Wilks, Justice Adviser at the Government Stabilisation Unit
- Sir Franklin Berman KCMG QC, Essex Court Chambers and Chair of BIICL Trustees (Chair)
Registration will be from 4.30 pm, followed by a drinks reception until 8.00 pm.
Find out more, including how to book here at the BIICL website.