Date / time
Date(s) - 07/06/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
We are delighted to announce that JUSTICE will hold a unique fundraising event on 7th June 2019 to celebrate 100 years of women in the law in the UK.
The event will see a panel of ten incredible women join Lady Hale in sharing their stories of lives in the law – speaking frankly about what has worked and what hasn’t, the drivers, the challenges, the triumphs, all culminating in a personal message to those attending.
Our inspirational women in law:
- Baroness Hale of Richmond – President of the UK Supreme Court
- Sonya Branch – General Counsel at the Bank of England
- Dame Philippa Whipple DBE – High Court Judge in the Queen’s Bench Division
- Alison Saunders CB – Partner at Linklaters LLP and former Director of Public Prosecutions
- HHJ Angela Rafferty QC – Circuit Judge based at the Central Criminal Court
- Farmida Bi – Partner and Chair at Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Dame Eleanor Laing MP – Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons
- Baroness Shami Chakrabarti CBE – Shadow Attorney General, former Director of Liberty
- Karon Monaghan QC – Barrister at Matrix Chambers
- Professor Linda Mulcahy – Professor of Socio-Legal Studies at Oxford University
- Karyl Nairn QC – Co-head of Skadden’s International Litigation and Arbitration Group
Every penny from ticket sales will directly support the work of JUSTICE. A special discount rate will be available for individual JUSTICE members, and there will be a limited number of concessionary tickets available. Tickets will also be available for a live stream of the event.
We are enormously grateful to Norton Rose Fulbright LLP for hosting us on this very special day.
Please note that you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when bookings are open.