Date / time
Date(s) - 17/03/2021 - 18/03/2021
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
We are delighted to invite you to our annual JUSTICE Student Conference, taking place on Zoom on 17 and 18 March 2021.
“It was the most helpful panel discussion I have been to in Law as I found the answers were honest and thorough” – Conference Delegate 2020
“It was pretty impeccable” – Conference Delegate 2020
Opening with a keynote speaker and closing with a discussion on our recent work in the courts and in Parliament, the conference provides a unique opportunity for the next generation of lawyers to come together and discuss cutting edge justice issues with leading practitioners. In addition, the conference will give you the opportunity to take part in two workshops about some of the legal challenges JUSTICE will be addressing in the year ahead.
- Improving Access to Justice for Separating Families
Ellen Lefley, Lawyer, JUSTICE
- Privatisation and Automation: Impact on Access to Justice
Stephanie Needleman, Lawyer, JUSTICE
- Tackling Racial Injustice: Children and the Youth Justice System
Tyrone Steele, Lawyer, JUSTICE
As a delegate, you will:
- Discuss current legal issues
- Gain a unique insight into the workings of one of the country’s leading law reform and human rights organisations
- Meet the JUSTICE team and explore crucial justice system debates
The full programme will be available soon.
Tickets are free for JUSTICE student members and £5 for non members.