Some areas are supported by specialist organisations. You may find the list below helpful for your complaint.
Resources and guides available online as well as advice available over the phone.
- General queries and helpline for detainees: 020 7456 9750 (Mon-Thurs, 10am-12.00pm)
Offers free one-off advice to individual asylum seekers.
- Asylum Advice Line: 020 7354 9264 (Tues, 1.00pm-4.00pm)
- General enquiries and appointments: 020 7354 9631
Provides information on discrimination and human rights, resolving issues and finding support for legal claims.
- 0808 8000082
The Mind Legal Line provides information and advice on mental health related law.
- 0300 466 6463 (Mon-Fri, 9.00am-6.00pm)
- Mind Legal Line, Unit 9, Cefn Coed Parc, Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15 7QQ
Housing and Domestic Violence
The website provides information about housing rights and lists local advice centres. They can also provide emergency advice about homelessness via the helpline number:
- 0808 800 4444
Provides information and support on their website, list agencies near to you that you can visit and has a free, 24 hour, national domestic violence helpline.
- 0808 2000 247
If you think you are a victim of modern slavery call the confidential helpline on 08000 121 700.
Gives advice on employment matters and provides mediation for employment disputes.