“JUSTICE provides an enormously important contribution to the development of law. I can’t conceive of any arguments why young lawyers shouldn’t want to be supportive of JUSTICE; if not active members of it.”
Lord Kerr of Tonaghmore
Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
Becoming a member of JUSTICE is a great way to boost your CV and interact with senior judges, leading lawyers and legal academics. As a student member you will:
- Be eligible to list JUSTICE under ‘memberships’ on your CV
- Be eligible to apply for an internship at JUSTICE
- Be able to publish and view the full case notes library in the JUSTICE members area
- Have access to our member-only events
- Receive significant discounts on our paid-for events, including the Annual Student Conference and the Annual Human Rights Conference
- Have opportunities to network with senior judges, leading lawyers and legal academics
- Receive a monthly member newsletter detailing updates on our ground-breaking work
Student membership of JUSTICE starts at £15. Signing up to a direct debit is the quickest and easiest way to join.
Direct Debit reduces our overheads so we can spend more money on creating real and long-lasting change in the UK legal system.