“JUSTICE provides an enormously important contribution to the development of law. I can’t conceive of any arguments why young lawyers shouldn’t want to be supportive of JUSTICE; if not active members of it.”
Lord Kerr of Tonaghmore
Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
Becoming a member of JUSTICE is a great way to boost your CV and interact with senior judges, leading lawyers and legal academics. As a student member you will:
- Be eligible to list JUSTICE under ‘memberships’ on your CV
- Be eligible to apply for our internships
- Be able to publish and view the full case notes library in the JUSTICE members area
- Have access to our member-only events
- Receive significant discounts on our paid-for events, including the Annual Student Conference and the Annual Human Rights Conference
- Have opportunities to network with senior judges, leading lawyers and legal academics
- Receive a monthly member newsletter detailing updates on our ground-breaking work
Student membership of JUSTICE starts at £15. Signing up to a direct debit is the quickest and easiest way to join.
JUSTICE is a membership organisation and all members are also members of the company. Therefore, all JUSTICE members are ratified by the Chief Executive, and so it may take up to five working days to receive your confirmation of membership and login details.
If you have any questions, please email our membership team.