As a member of JUSTICE you will:
• Have access to our member-only events.
• Receive significant discounts on our other paid-for events, including our Annual Human Rights Conference
• Be eligible to participate in our ground-breaking Working Parties, which have recently included Mental Health and Fair Trial and Preventing Digital Exclusion from Online Justice
• Receive a monthly member newsletter.
• Have opportunities to network with senior judges, leading lawyers and academics in the legal sphere.
Members are also given precedence when we consider who might represent us in third party interventions and speak at our conferences and seminars. We depend upon and greatly appreciate the wide range of support we receive from the legal community as a whole but try where possible to work with individuals, firms and chambers who have demonstrated their support for JUSTICE and its objectives by becoming members.