On the 25th May, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect. This has brought in a swathe of new regulations about the way organisations can use your data.
JUSTICE has always held data security as a top priority and we have been working hard to keep your data, and the way we handle it compliant to meet the high standards of GDPR. We have a dedicated GDPR group made up of Sir Michael Tugendhat, Gerry Facenna QC, Christina Liciaga, Kate Saunders and our Director of Operations, Samantha Burridge who have worked hard to ensure we have met the standards and will continue to monitor data protection and information security.
- We will only ever ask for what we really need to know.
- We will collect and use the personal data that you share with us transparently, honestly and fairly.
- We will always respect your choices around the data that you share with us and the communication channels that you ask us to use.
- We will put appropriate security measures in place to protect the personal data that you share.
- We never sell, rent, or share your details without your consent.
- You can visit our website without revealing identifying details such as your name, email or IP address according to our Cookies policy which you can access here.
All the data that we do hold on you is relative to your relationship with us.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or our practices, please contact our Data Protection Representative Samantha Burridge firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: 59 Carter Lane, London EC4V 5AQ.